1. Your heels wear out unevenly. Can be due to uneven leg length or stress along the length of the spine.
2. You can't take a satisfying deep breath. Breath, health, spinal health, and energy are interrelated.
3. Your jaw "clicks." Can be cause by neck or jaw (TMJ) problems and the muscles associated.
4. You have to "crack" your neck, back, or other joints a lot. Can be caused by other areas of your spine that are locked or restricted from moving properly.
5. You can't twist or turn your head or hips to either side easily and equally. Reduced range of motion.
6. You are often fatigued. An unbalanced spine drains your energy.
7. You have poor concentration.
8. You have low resistance to disease. Misalignments can affect your neuroendocrine system, which plays an important role in your immune system and your ability to fight infection.
9. Your foot flares out when walking. This test is easy as long as you don't cheat. Simply look down at your feet as you walk. Do they both point forward or does one foot appear to flare outward or inward? Do both? Foot flare may be a sign of a problem in the spine or pelvis (hips).
10. One leg appears shorter than the other. Keep your shoes on and lie down. Have someone stand behind you, look down at your feet and gently push your heels towards your head. Compare where the heels meet the shoes. One foot may appear anywhere from 1/8"to 1" shorter than the other.
11. You have poor posture. Stand on two bathroom scales. The weight distribution should be about the same over each foot. If it is not, that's a good sign that your spine, pelvis , or head are off-center.
12. You have headaches, back aches, sore or tender spots in the muscles and joints. Common signs of misalignments.
13. You have a constant stressful feeling and tension especially in the muscles and joints. Muscles are often affected with posture issues and misalignments and tend to try and compensate.
14. You feel stiffness in your back and neck. Stiffness is a sign that something isn't functioning at its best and that a chiropractor should see what's causing this problem.
15. You just don't feel right; you are in general poor health. Your overall health can be affected by misalignments and imbalances of posture, muscles, and joints